Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #232


I loved this week's sketch so much I had to do 2 different versions of it!
For this first one, I used plain white cardstock and painted a neon rainbow with acrylic paints, then I misted it with Lilac Walnut Ink to dull it down just slightly. I cut the flowers out with my Cricut using paper from DCWV Rock Star Stack. I stamped the title with some tiny letter stamps I bought at JoAnn's a while back.
For this next one, I wanted to do something totally different, so I decided to go a little cleaner. Everything on here is Echo Park. I used mostly "Playground" with a little smidge of "Springtime" mixed in. I am really loving how all of their lines play well together!
Hopefully be back with more, but until then, happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Unknown on April 8, 2011 at 1:24 AM said...

love your bright layout! Thanks for playing along at Pencil Lines

cat123 on April 8, 2011 at 9:36 AM said...

a lovely clean and simple layout, BRAVO !!

AnnaB on April 8, 2011 at 1:06 PM said...

I love those rainbow colors! Great takes on the sketch!