Sunday, May 29, 2011

Where have I been?


I just looked at this blog & realized that I have not posted anything in over a month. Life just takes over, I guess. I really haven't been scrapping much, probably because I am on a scrap diet, so I can't get all the new lovely stuff that's coming out. I guess the best way to not be tempted has been to avoid it altogether. I have also been obsessed with a couple new things as of late as well- couponing is what has been taking a lot of my time. It sure is a thrill seeing what new bargains I can get, though. Hopefully once I really get the hang of it, I will save enough to be able to come off my scrap diet and splurge. Until then, I hope to be able to get some new pages done and posted.
My other endeavor that has been consuming some of my time is my new challenge blog: Paper Thrills. I am posting a weekly challenge & we're having lots of fun over there! Come on over and try some of the challenges :)

0 comments: