Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bringing on the bling


That is what the theme of this week's challenge at Scrap-Tastic is... as well as using some stamping. So I thought I would share my layout and my sketch. And I have to say, the more Sassafrass I am using, the more I want!I do have the Anthem & Bungle Jungle Collections coming to me from House of Paper...
In this layout, I blinged out my Primas with some iridescent paint, and used the same paint for the swirly stamps. The rest is just self-stick rhinestones (I don't go designer... it's all the cheap ones from Darcies that you can get insanely cheap at Michael's), as well as iridescent glitter glue (again, I could get stickles & glimmer mist, but this is more my budget).
Here's my Layout...
And here's the sketch that goes with it...

0 comments: