Sunday, March 29, 2009

Voted Out


Well, I didn't make it to Round 5 of the American Idol Contest, but will I let it stop me? Not at all! There is a really Schweeeeeeet contest on Becky Fleck's Pagemaps Blog & I am going for that one :). Here is the sketch...
The theme of this one is "What's on my mind"... in this case, what happened to be on my mind is that I should be burning a CD of these birthday pics of my niece Kylee to a CD for my sis in law because hers didn't turn out... I will most likely do it tomorrow...



Here's my take on it! This is a digital layout, although I did use some elements from Sassafras that I scanned just for this project (It will become a reality, I am just waiting for my actual photo to come... it's on it way here, though)

3 comments:

meganklauer on March 30, 2009 at 8:27 AM said...

Love the great bright colors!

Angela Toucan on March 30, 2009 at 10:53 AM said...

fabulous page, love the bright cheery feel

Gina on April 5, 2009 at 6:26 PM said...

cute lo, I can't wait to see it done in paper..it's gonna look great!