Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Page Maps contest


Becky has another AMAZING contest on the PageMaps Blog... so of course, I am wayyyyy drawn to it, or I should say, the prize... a ton of the new Basic Gray papers... these papers are so yummy, I can't even imagine getting my hands on them (and believe me, I've tried... LSS doesn't have them yet). Anyhow, here's the sketch for this one...












And here's the Layout I did for it... I used pretty much exclusively Sassafras papers on this one again, with a colorbok chipboard butterfly and banner and some felt from Blu Eye Dezines. I got the rikrak and ribbon on clearance at walmart and I think I may need to see if I can find more because I can see myself running out really quickly.

1 comments:

Stacy Milford on May 26, 2009 at 7:56 PM said...

Really cute layout! Love how you slanted the sketch!