Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sassafras Lass


Yep... I think that's me now... Actually, this has become my absolute favorite line of stuff. It is becoming my obsession, and I want to have an endless supply of it. That being said, I have just ordered even more (shh, don't tell the hubby), just so I can keep using it :)

That being said, I was super-inspired for the sketch I came up with this week, and it was totally due to my Sassafras obsession. So, I felt that it was only fair that I use almost entirely Sassafras on the accompanying layout. The only thing not Sassafras is the cardstock, the corrugated paper (which I outlined using the leftover outline of a cloud from some of my Sassafras cardstock stickers), and the title, which I cut from some thin chipboard with my Cricut, using George cartridge for the brackets and Opposites Attract for the lettering. The Sassafras lines I used on here were Happy Place, Anthem & Bungle Jungle.

0 comments: