Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back from Vacation


I am soooo ready to go back, already! I told Joe that we need to win the lottery so we could just continue our vacation :) Anyhow, I did bring back some inspiration from the World of Disney. They sell these frames for several of the attractions, but the Haunted Mansion is my favorite, so I had to post this one:
 
This is something I could totally see doing even as a child's name. Very cool idea.

Anyhow, I go back to the grind of work tomorrow, so I will be posting new sketches and stuff on my usual Wednesday schedule.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picture isn't showing up. :-(((

Jill Oriente on June 8, 2010 at 11:09 PM said...

Weird... it shows up on my phone and my computer...

Unknown on June 13, 2010 at 7:08 PM said...

I see it, it's neat!