Friday, May 21, 2010

Stuck in a rut


I think I am stuck in a rut... most likely because we are leaving on vacation in a few days and I am just anxious to get going with my vacation (haven't had a proper one in about 3 years). I really really really want to scrap, but, even though I am afraid of using up my papers, the one thing that is hindering me is that, ever since I moved my scrappy stuff into my room, everyone has a tendency to pile crap on my desk! Granted, the paper plate, the books, and the coffee cups from my tea are all my mess, but CDs, my hubby's Beatles Songbook, junk mail, fingernail clippers, tweezers... all not mine. Really, people? Ok, maybe I left the CDs there, but the rest, come on! What's even worse now is that our desktop computer (which we moved out of our room & into the kitchen so everyone could use it without congregating in our room) is not behaving. It won't stay turned on. We have to fix it or replace it.. I'm not sure which. But, that means that not only is my desk being overrun, but people keep bogarting my laptop so I can't cut anything with my cricut unless I am just using one of my cartridges in basic mode. Ughhhh!!!

0 comments: