Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mad for Graphic 45


I completed my first layout using the Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland line... And I even used one of my sketches!
Here's the sketch:
And here's the layout. I used mostly the G45 papers, but the stripes are from DCWV.


I can't stress how much I love these papers. I've already restocked, though I am disappointed because the one craft store I found that carries them in the area was out of the die cuts:( Guess I'll have to keep checking back, or order online. 

I also have another layout to share. This is a double-pager. I used BoBunny's Jazmyne Terrace on this one, along with strips from DCWV & Rusty Pickle and a journal card from WeRMemory Keeepers and brads from Around the Block. This is also my first foray into using the Core'dinations Cardstock I bought. I think this may be the beginning of another beautiful friendship.


Happy Scrapping!

0 comments: