Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time Flies


When you have computer problems... My laptop has been suffering some issues and all my layouts and & sketches have been held hostage by it. Luckily, it's fixed! Yay! I have a great sketch to share today, as well as a couple more layouts that I love...

Here's the sketch:
And my version of it:
For this layout, I used everything Sassafras Indie Girl, with the exception of a border from Cherry Delicious and alphas from We R Memory Keepers.

And now for the other one I wanted to share... I am in love with Crate's new Restoration line and found it the perfect complement to this layout:
I also used papers from Basic Grey & We R Memory Keepers, chipboard from Colorbok, tin frames & photo corners from Making memories and flower from Heidi Swapp.

I as gonna share a couple other layouts, but apparently Blogger has other ideas, so I guess I will have to share them later...

Oh yeah, check out my Flickr for some great Urban Exploration pictures that I have been taking.


0 comments: