Friday, December 31, 2010

And so it begins...


The Use Your Stash Challenge has officially begun at the House of Paper! I think I really need this, because I have acquired so much product and have scrapped so little with it. Here is my page for Chiara's Challenge #1, which was to create a birthday layout using Glimmer Mist or Stickles. On this one, I used everything Sassafras, but because I didn't want the paper to look too girly for pictures of a teenage boy, I used some Glimmer Mist to grunge it up a little. Shiny, yes, but it had the desired effect. I used Stickles on the chipboard "B" to make it stand out a little more.
I also have a sketch to share :)
I used this sketch for some great pictures from the Pacific Science Center's Tropical Butterfly House. For the layout, I used papers from BoBunny as well as some die cut butterfly paper (not sure of the manufacturer) that I cut apart, layered, and stickled to create some great dimensional butterflies. I also used some butterfly stickers from Studio 112 and metal embellishments from Making Memories. The titles were cut with my Cricut.

Since this is my last blog post for 2010, I wish all of you



0 comments: