Sunday, September 26, 2010

What do you find when you clean?


I took my last day off to really clean and organize my scrap space. I used to have it in a corner of our unused dining room, but we decided to move the desktop computer in there because we were tired of trying to relax with the kids using it in our bedroom, so the office corner of my bedroom is now my scrappy space. I love that the desk is huge (we bought it cheap at a 2nd hand store & Joe really didn't want to try and move it because it's HEAVY), but the area needed to be organized for my convenience. It's also not quite as bright, but I have plenty of artificial light, now. So, here's my newly-organized scrappy space.
While I cleaned out my scrappy space, I decided that I needed to go through my scraps. I found so many I will never use, so I recycled them. I decided to do a sketch and layout with some of the others, to use them up. So, today's a Sunday Scrap Sketch :)
I used a bunch of papers I forgot I even had on this one... some so old, I can't remember who made them. I also mixed in some Sassafras and Echo Park products on here...

Show me how you are using your scraps!

2 comments:

Unknown on September 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM said...

Your space looks great and I ADORE that Goofy page!

Latharia on September 27, 2010 at 8:13 PM said...

I tend to use my scraps on cards ... so they don't stay around for long!!