Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another Pagemaps Contest


Have I told you how much I love PageMaps? I do! Anyhow, the sketch contest this month involves winnings from Webster's Pages (which I don't have enough of... but it's sooooo pretty!) Here's the sketch we have to use:
And here's my take on it (sorry the pic seems a little pixelated)
I used Webster's Pages for the background (because it was perfect for this!) I used some Prima minis for the flowers and a Fancy Pants journal card, and alphas from Echo Park. To make the butterflies, I used some Perfect Pearls Medium on a butterfly stamp and then brushed it with some of the Perfect Pearls, then cut them out. The journal spot at the bottom is also stamped and then cut out. I got the pretty lace at JoAnn's. It was white, but I wanted a different color, so I sprayed it with some lilac walnut ink.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Chrissy on March 19, 2011 at 9:20 PM said...

Adorable!! I love your photo and you interpreted the sketch beautifully! I think the soft colors and details you chose are perfect.