Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Some Summer Fun!


I have some great sketches and layouts to share, but I am waiting until I decide on which ones I will be using for my DT entry, so as I eliminate pages from the running, I will share them here. This week's sketch is a pretty simple one, I think, but I have a fascination with big circles (can you tell?) and this one definitely has it! The papers I used on the layout are Sassafras from the Happy Place & Hog Heaven Collections (I believe) and Crate Orbit. The title is chipboard I cut from some thin chipboard that was used to stabilize a paper order and I used chipboard frame and elements from AC Thickers. The border down the left is actually the negative space from some LilyBee French Couture die cuts, but the shape and the colors fit so perfectly, I couldn't resist!

1 comments:

Lorell on July 8, 2009 at 8:35 AM said...

What a fun sketch!! I also love the page you created with it. I'm always looking for masculine page ideas since I have 3 boys. Very cool!