Tuesday, June 30, 2009

15 Years... and counting


I don't have a new layout to share this week because I have been working on a super-secret project (ok, actually a design team submission... shhh) and I have had little other time to scrap. I do, however, have a new sketch to post. I am also doing this early because tomorrow, I am not doing anything scrappy at all due to the fact that it is my 15th Wedding Anniversary.

It really doesn't feel like it has been that long... and we've been together for 17 years now... since senior year in high school. We're definitely not the same people we were then, but we have grown together. I know if you ask Joe about the events 15 years ago, he likes to joke about 2 weeks that he doesn't remember, but he got married in there and also saw Pink Floyd & The Grateful Dead... (that explains it).

In honor of this auspicious day, I made him help me sketch... so here is the 15th Anniversary sketch:

2 comments:

Dalovely Damanda on July 1, 2009 at 7:07 AM said...

WOW, 15 years! That's awesome. Congrats!

Lorell on July 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM said...

What a fun sketch!! Congrats on the anniversary and good luck with the DT submission!