Sunday, June 14, 2009

Feeling super-inspired and even generous today!



I don't know what has gotten into me today, but I have been feeling super-inspired to do some sketches today. That's the good news! The bad news is that none of my current photos actually lend themselves to being used on layouts for said sketches. However, I am also feeling rather generous as well, so I am having a contest! Use one ofthese three sketches for a layout and post a link to it in the comments to this post (or you can email it to me with the subject "Blog Contest" at jroriente@gmail.com). I know sometimes layouts take a while to create, so I think I will run it until July 15th. The winner will get a goody bag of mystery scrappy items :) Happy Scrapping!

Sketch #1
Sketch #2
Sketch #3
(this one is a double-pager, but I suppose if you are into the 6x12s would work well for that as well...)



2 comments:

Lorell on June 14, 2009 at 8:18 PM said...

These are sooo cool! I will have to try one of these soon.

Michaela on July 14, 2009 at 10:36 PM said...

Hi! I've been eyeing up your sketches for some time and finally had the opportunity to give one a whirl! I've been looking for a good sketch to incorporate my & my boyfriend's snowboards into....they worked great in place of the brackets on Sketch #3. Check it out.... http://my.scrapbooksetc.com/sbe/persona.jsp?&plckUserId=dc05219a76e3b38744eee468ca9fad6f&userId=dc05219a76e3b38744eee468ca9fad6f&plckPersonaPage=PersonaBlog

(Sorry you may have to copy and paste the link into the web browser....one of these days I'll start a blog without such a difficult web address.)