Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First day of school


It seems like Summer just started and here we are at the first day of school. I have to admit that I have already felt Fall in the air. We had a hot time for a while, but this has been a fairly mild, albeit dry, summer for us. I haven't photographed the kids' school pictures yet, but they were both good enough to wake me up this morning before they went to the bus to let me take the annual "First Day of School" picture. THe last couple years have only been separate, with Chloe in high school and Charlie in middle school, but next year, they will be together again (yikes! Both my babies in high school!) Anyhow, here's what they looked like before they left the house this morning:
I think Chloe was still tired... Charlie was pretty awake, though.

0 comments: