Friday, February 19, 2010

House of Serendipity Challenge #1


I am participating in the House of Serendipity Event and finally finished my first challenge, which was to create a layout using purple. This one was a little bit of a challenge for me in that I don't usually use purple. Now, don;t get me wrong, I love purple... in fact I love it enough to have amassed quite a stash of it, however, it never seems to go with the pictures I have. Luckily, I happened to have this great photo of my niece, Abby, dressed all in purple, and my layout just took off from there!
The paper on this is from Marianne Richmond. Most of the other stuff is just little bits & pieces I have received in swaps or picked up in the clearance bin somewhere with intent of using it on my pages sometime. The small flowers and wings on the title are Prima. I used my Storybook cartridge to cut out the title and the swirls.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know that little girl... :-)