Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Sunny Sunday Afternoon


Sorry I didn't get my sketch posted on Wednesday. I use Paint Shop Pro for everything and we updated our desktop to Windows 7... I haven't yet re-installed it & have no idea if it will even work with it. Luckily, I have it on my laptop, which also has SCAL & Design Studio on it, so I can use it. Unfortunately, until there is either something good on TV or Netflix sends out the disk so we can stream movies with our Wii, my laptop is at the mercy of being used for movies, since it is the only thing really portable enough to go into th living room. Anyhow, here is the sketch that I would have posted on Wednesday. The layout is also the one that I submitted to the House of Serendipity Event for the second week challenge.
For this layout, I used paper, photo corners & a journal spot from Sassafras (Sweet Marmalade collection), and a ric-rac die cut from Lily Bee and the little felt pieces are stickers from American Greetings that I picked up around Halloween. 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to announce that I will be a Guest Designer at Scrap Your Crap in April... stay tuned for my layout I did for it :) I'll be doing some more scrapping today, so there could be some surprise layout and/or sketch shares... if I feel like it.

1 comments:

Unknown on February 28, 2010 at 7:38 PM said...

I really, really love this page!

(And I watch netflix on my 360 ;))