Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finding inspiration in the odd & (slightly?) (in)sane


So, not too long ago, I stumbled upon this website- Gublerland - that caught my attention not only because of the odd art, not only because of the animated home page, but because it was, well, fun! I looked at a few things and continued on, but I bookmarked it because it was interesting.

On a short, little side-note, you who know me all know how much of a crime-drama junkie I am... here's the kicker...

As I perused this website, I found that this is actually the website for Matthew Gray Gubler, who plays the very quirky but genius Dr. Spencer Reid on the show "Criminal Minds". How awesome is that?  I don;t know what's cooler... finding that out, or turning the volume on while looking at the "Website" section & hearing a recitation of Edgar Allen Poe's "Annabel Lee."

Anyhow, check it out- it's all sorts of awesome.
Here's my favorite:

0 comments: