Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Reliving my favorite season... and other stuff


We all know that Fall is my favorite season, Halloween in particularly, so I thought I would share this layout I did today. The nice thing about scrapbooking is that you can scraps things when you want to. We're already planning this year's costumes, but no concrete ideas yet. anyone have any suggestions?

This is one of my layouts in the House of Serendipity Event and I'm so glad I saved it!  I used papers from Rusty Pickle and the spiderweb die cut paper is from Creative Imaginations.
Today's sketch is one I used for another layout for the House of Serendipity challenge I worked on today. I was the (un?)lucky person to pick the magic door with the need to create 6 layouts behind it... before Saturday. Since I have today off and work the rest of the days until Saturday, I had to do it today. This was the first one that I did and I love how it turned out!

For the layout, I used some paper that I bought in a miscellaneous pack. The flowers are Prima. The chipboard is from Scenic Route & studio 8.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical...................................................