Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Playing catch up...


I dropped the ball on posting a sketch last week, so I am posting double this week :) Yes, I have been playing with my new phone a lot, but it is so much better than my Blackberry was. No more hourglass of death! I gave the BB to Charlie he says his friend Justin is jealous because his phone does more now... except it can't go online.
Anyhow, I don;t get to do a lot of scrapping today because it''s Joe's birthday & I have a list of stuff to do.
It's also week 4 at the House of Serendipity and I'm still going strong! Here's the layout I submitted for last week's challenge (It was a sketch challenge- I think I'm pretty good at those lol!)

I used papers from Die Cuts With a View's Christmas Stack and the journaling card is from Collage Press's "Joyride" collection- sure wishing I had bought more of that when the lss had it! The ribbon is some cheap stuff I bought on clearance last year in the dollar spot at Michael's.

And I also have this week's challenge done as well! This was a Scrap-lift challenge- we had to choose one of the March Kit layouts from th design team. I chose this one from Rebecca. For my take on it, I used more of the DCWAV Christmas Stack. The Chipboard is from Colorbok and the snowflakes were from JoAnn's.


And now my sketches! I did this first one last week... just never to around to posting it (I think I should restrict the kids from using my laptop- every time I needed it, they were on it!)
For this one, I used paper from My Mind's Eye, a journal card from Fancy Pants, a frame from Making memories, Chipboard from Colorbok (again), Flower die cuts from Cosmo Cricket, and alphas from Miss Elizabeth's. the sketch was originally 12x12, but I used it for 8 1/2 x 11.


And now the bonus sketch... I haven't done anything with this one yet...

Off to more errands! Have fun!

1 comments:

Unknown on March 11, 2010 at 7:50 PM said...

I would have sworn I commented on this! Love your HOS pages and your sketches are great!