Sunday, April 18, 2010

For the beautiful blogs out there...


I got this awarded to me by The Lady Wolf (a/k/a my sister lol!) Thank you, Amanda :) A great end to a great day today :)
Terms of the award: Must list 10 things about yourself, thank the person who gave it to you and pass it onto 10 wonderful bloggers:

10 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I have a zoo- 4 cats, a dog, 2 turtles, a bearded dragon, 2 birds & a ball python
2. I am living in the house I grew up in.
3. My cat's full name is Rascal Kanga Roo, but we call him Roo Roo for short because he hops when he runs & he doesn't meow, he roos...
4. All of my pets have multiple nicknames.
5. I drive a red Mitsubishi Montero Sport named Ruby.
6. My scrap area recently relocated to a corner of my bedroom.
7. My lawn needs mowing.
8. I love chocolate, but am addicted to sugar free popcicles... even when it's freezing cold outside.
9. I prefer tea over coffee.
10. I am a rock n roll chick.

And now, my turn to pass this on to 10 other wonderful bloggers!
Hope you all keep it going & recognize your fellow bloggers/scrappers!


4 comments:

Becky on April 18, 2010 at 7:04 PM said...

Awesome! I will have to update tomorrow :):):):):):):)

Mieke on April 18, 2010 at 11:21 PM said...

Ooooohhhh thanks, that is sooo sweet of you!

Heather on April 20, 2010 at 8:39 AM said...

well, aren't you just a peach! ;)

Dalovely Damanda on April 21, 2010 at 6:01 AM said...

thanks, Jill! :) Off to post this on my blog...