Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today is a Two-fer


I got a chance to play last night.. hopefully will get more play time today :) There's a couple of design team calls I' thinking of trying out for- My Little Shoebox & Helmar Adhesives- so I want to work on stuff for those. Anyhow, I wanted to share my projects from last night...
For this layout, Charlie helped me... He drew the mushroom & item box & did the journaling. I used Sassafras paper on this & paper-pieced the piranha plant. 


And on to the next sketch...
For this layout, I used papers from Making Memories. The tag is one I got in a swap years ago...



I only have about 1/2 an hour before I get to taxi the kids around, so I'll see what I get done...

1 comments:

Unknown on April 7, 2010 at 9:27 PM said...

Love, love the Luigi page! Fun and bright!