Saturday, July 17, 2010

I MUST get these papers


I didn't think it was possible for me to fall in love with a paper line as much as I have Sassafras, but Graphic 45's newest lines are making me DROOL! Usually I love their paper anyways, but they're not necessarily ones I could see myself using. That has changed. The ones I am absolutely head over heels with are Steampunk Debutante:
And Hallowe'en in Wonderland:

I can't scrapbook my Alice in Wonderland pictures from Disneyland without these.

I plan on ordering some on payday from Scrapbook Express. They have an awesome sale going on right now- the whole pack of papers for $15.99 plus shipping. 

Speaking of awesome specials, Chiara at House of Paper is making room for new product and has stuff on DEEP discounts! If she has any left, I'll be ordering from her on payday, too. And if you go there, save some for me, will ya?

Happy Scrapping!

0 comments: