Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two great tastes that are great together!


Although Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite candy, I'm not talking about them :)
What I am talking about is Sassafras & Disney pictures! I have been having so much fun playing with my vacation photos and pairing them with mostly my Apple Jack & Nerdy Bird stuff, that I thought I would share.

I also used some Felties and stickers from Bella Blvd., Echo Park & Making Memories on this one.

This is a 2-pager... the whole reason I bought the Nerdy Bird line was because of these Tea Cups and our vacation that I knew would include some large and colorful tea cups!

Unfortunately, no sketch today because I am needing to relinquish my laptop to the hubby for some research of a different kind... I'll try to post one on Sunday... and maybe even a bonus!

Happy Scrapping!


1 comments:

Latharia on July 31, 2010 at 6:49 AM said...

You are so right! I got some of the SL papers that are carnival themed for the carnival photos at Animal Kingdom, but now that I've seen your pages, I think I'll use them for other things, too!!! Great job!