Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some Disney Fun


I didn't get any scrapping done today, but I have a bunch of layouts from our vacation album to share :) But first, a sketch for you!
For this sketch, I used pictures from the California Screamin' rollercoaster in California Adventure. For my layout, I used papers from Die Cuts With a View, Sandylion and Me & My Big Ideas, as well as a journal spot & photo corner from Sassafras and a ticket from Jenni Bowlin.

And here's some more layouts to share!

This is one of my favorite layouts in this album so far! I had to hand-cut the shaped paper and the photo corners and also doodled the stars on the photo corners. The car paper is from Die Cuts With a View and the  border and decorative pieces under the shaped paper are Sassafras. 

I wasn't sure how I wanted to use the paper on this one at first, but I like how it came out. The paper is from Sandylion, and the rest is just cardstock. The chipboard star tag is actually from a shirt I bought (Converse One Star) and I liked it so much I saved it. I think it goes well with this layout!

More to come when I get more time!

1 comments:

Unknown on July 14, 2010 at 11:25 PM said...

These are FAB! That comic paper is my FAVE Disney product! Great pages!