Thursday, October 29, 2009

A day late & a dollar short?


I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because it was, in a word, crazy! I ended up cleaning the house. Mostly. So, here I am, on a very wet and windy Thursday, posting the sketch I should have posted yesterday, but didn't get done until this morning.

I sometimes have people ask me where the inspiration for my sketches comes from, and , honestly, they are mostly created out of necessity. Since I am a photographer, it is usually my goal to jam as many photos relating to the event on one layout as possible, without cropping them down too much. I do have a couple double-pagers I should post on here so you can see what I mean :)

For this layout, I used papers from Die Cuts With a View Far East Stack and K & Co. The journal card is from Bo Bunny and the smaller card behind it is from Provo Craft. The Flowers are from Darcie (I need to find more of them... these were my last 3!)

0 comments: