Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's still Wednesday where I'm at...


So that means, there's still time to post a couple of the promised sketches. I also have an altered item and a mini book that I am working on that I will post when I am done.


Again, I have been trying to sketch things differently than I have before, pushing the limits and I am so loving how these are all turning out. I have no examples yet, so if you have a layout you have tried using my sketches, please post a link in my comments so I can see :)

I had the day off today and there was so much that I ended up having to do. I ended up dealing with 2 loads of Charlie's incredibly stinky laundry this morning that needed immediate attention. Normally, I make the kids do their own laundry. This was an exception. You know that when the smell wafts down the hallway and into the living room, there's some stinky stuff going on. These offending loads required bleach just to help rid them of the smell (at least they were socks and undies, right?)

Well, I then had my own laundry to wash, so I plopped in my one load of laundry, which is mostly all black due to work clothes dress code. Apparently, my wonderful washing machine decided to save some of the bleach for my load as well... thereby rendering half of my laundry black with yellow splotches. As Murphy's Law would have it, the half that was attacked was also the newer and most comfortable half. Needless to say, I am now waiting on my washing machine (at 10:30 at night) to finish the soak cycle so I can run it on the wash cycle with a nice vat full of black dye. Don't you just love surprises?

0 comments: