Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And now for something completely different...


I want to do something a little more about life on here. Don't get me wrong, I am totally addicted to the crafts that fill my head, however, there is just so much more that I feel I want to put on here. I've been looking for blog prompt sites, and have found a couple that look promising, but not exactly yet... anyone have any suggestions?

Anyhow, since it is the dog days of summer now, I thought I would share this: If you have some of those little homemade popcicle makers that you fill with juice & pop in the freezer, but you're tired of juice because of all the sugar? Mix up some sugar-free Jello and use that! It tastes great & is good for you! I'm also planning on trying this with tea, but I am still deciding on what flavor...

Oy yeah... I also have a banner on here that if you would like to use on anything (your blog, message boards, etc...) please do :) Just link back here for me with it, please! The more readers I get, the less I feel like a crazy lady that's just talking to herself.

1 comments:

Jill Oriente on September 2, 2009 at 3:54 PM said...

Just testing to see if this works...