Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Make-up time!


I said I would make up for not blogging as much and I am now! I bring not one, not two, but three!!! new sketches- 2 with examples, one without. Seeing as how I have been pressed for time lately, I'll not be listing the materials used for these layouts, but if you really want to know what something is, please let me know in the comments and I will be sure to post it!

School will be back in session soon... I have to call theschools on Monday to set up appointments for them... how stupid is that? It's a totally new thing this year, I guess. I can see how it will be a little harder with Charlie, because we will be transferring him to the other middle school this year, since we had issues with the one he was at, but Chloe should just be able to go in and get all the register stuff done on one day.

The kids have been so bored this summer that I don't know if they are happy to go back to school or not.

Today we all took a bus to the library and we found a couple things we had no idea existed. Like the fact that there is a skate park less than 1 block from the library and that there is a beautiful trail to hike on right behind it. Who knew? Guess it's one of those "stop & smell the flowers" moments!

0 comments: