Monday, August 24, 2009

Design Team Call


I really enjoy being able to share my skteches and layouts on here, but I would love to see what other people do as well, so I would like to assemble a design team. Unfortunately, I don't have a budget to offer any supplies, just the opportunity to have your work seen and be on a design team.

The responsibilities will be:
Need to do a minimum of 2 layouts per month using the weekly sketches that will be emailed to you and you will have 1 week to get your layout emailed back to me so I can post it on the site. You will also have the opportunity to do your own sketches to have the design team to work on as well. That's it :) Easy enough, don't you think?

To try out:
Email me 2 layouts done from sketches that are currently on my blog (doesn't have to be new), the address of your own blog or an online gallery where I can see your work and a resume of other scrapbook related things you have done (ie- so & so's design team August 2008-December 2008, etc.)

Tryouts will run through September 15th and I will announce the design team by the 20th.

Have fun & I hope to have lots of entries to pick from!

0 comments: