Monday, August 3, 2009

10 things to be thankful for


Sorry no new sketch last week... I'm going on 7 days straight of work & will do double the fun in my next sketch post.

Here's 10 things I am thankful for this week:
1) My family
2) My zoo (in case you don't know me, this one consists of currently: 5 cats, a dog, 2 turtles, 2 birds {anyone know anyone looking for some cockatiels?}, a ball python, a bearded dragon, 2 gerbils, 2 elderly rats, and something that I refuse to go near- a spider that lives in my sun tea jar)
3) I love my job
4) I have a nice home & car
5) My creativity, which never lets me be bored
6) My sense of humor
7) I like reading
8) I get along with my mother in law well
9) I have the cutest nieces ever
10) I live in a country where if I wanted to write 10 things that I hate about the government, it's protected by the First Amendment.

What are you thankful for this week?

0 comments: