Sunday, January 30, 2011

HMITM Challenge


HOP is on a brief few days respite from challenges for the Use Your Stash month (now extended into February!), so I thought I would try the weekly challenge at How Much is Too Much. The challenge is to create a layout using:

1 color (you can use a neutral color in addition to the one color if you want to)
1 die cut shape
1 bird, butterfly or wild animal accent
1 sheet of patterned paper (or less)
0 letter stickers
7 other items

I chose green with my neutral being brown/beige. For my 7 elements, I used rub-ons, stamps, Glimmer Mist, ribbon, a cardstock sticker, brads and a punch. The paper on here is from K & Co. Rub-ons are Colorbok. The Die-cut journal spot is My Little Shoebox. The stamps are from Michael's dollar bins & the Glimmer Mist is Spanish Moss.


2 comments:

Debbi Tehrani on January 31, 2011 at 3:32 AM said...

What a wonderful page! Your misting looks great, and the colors are so fresh and springy! Thanks for playing with us at HMITM!

Anna-Karin on February 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM said...

Gorgeous layout!! Love the pretty green colours and the stunning design. Fabulous misting! Thank you so much for doing the HMITM challenge!!