Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OMG the Goodies Just keep coming!


I don't know about anyone else, but with all the CHA sneak peeks that are coming out lately, it feels more like Christmas now than it did in December :) So far, some of my absolute favorites are (in no particular order...):
  1. BoBunny's Ad-Lib Line - Love that it all has this very Retro feel but still bright colors!!! And those puzzle pieces! I'm drooling over here!
  2. Graphic 45's Le Cirque - Anyone who knows me knows that I have an obsession for Circuses (or more specifically, the side-shows) and this collection has to be my #1 Must-Have of all of these new releases. I mean, how cool is this! It's all vintage circus banners! By the way, I also am in love with Once Upon a Springtime, but I already raided my LSS and nabbed all those papers...
  3. Echo Park's For the Record - This line is very quickly becoming one of my absolute favorite manufacturers (second only to my beloved Sassafras, of course) - their papers have all been beautifully coordinated & wonderfully versatile! I can't wait to get my hands on these...
  4. Webster's Pages- well, I tired to pick A line to favorite here, but I really like them all! The odd thing with these is they are all so beautiful, and it's easy to get overwhelmed with them and think, "Wow, what do I do, these are totally against my usual style." But really, they're not. As I have been finding by playing with my existing papers of theirs that I have, you really don't need to add much to make gorgeous layouts with them! And please do check out all the coordinating embellishments they have with these! They totally rock!

Now, so far, there have been no Sassafras sneak peeks  yet, but I am sure their new lines will be spectacular as usual. Unfortunately, I still have yet to get my hands on Mix N' Mend & Count Me In... nobody around here carries either of those lines, and my usually online retailers didn't, either :( Any suggestions? I'm thinking Ebay... 

I think I may have to set up a separate savings account for my scrapbooking addiction... 

I'll be back later today with some more layouts and a couple sketches because I am feeling super inspired lately. Must be that after-Christmas energy because lord knows I had no energy between Halloween & New Year's. 

Until then, Happy Scrapping!!!!




1 comments:

Brianna Marshall on January 19, 2011 at 2:59 PM said...

all great lines,i havent picked a favorite yet but those are yummy for sure!