Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Steampunkeroni


So, unfortunately I have no sketch today, but there are some layouts I would like to share. I did these for the Use Your Stash challenges at House of Paper. One think I really have been trying to do is use my favorite papers, instead of just thinking how much I like them when I thumb past them in my Cropper Hoppers. So, this week I have been digging into my G45 stash & using my Steampunk Debutante...

For this first layout, I used an awesome paper flower tutorial from Jinky's Crafts Blog. This is my variation. I paired the G45 with papers from K&Co. and houndstooth die cuts from Teresa Collins.

For this next layout, I used pretty much all G45, but threw in a little of Sassafras Indie Girl. The metal flowers and chain are from a necklace that I bought really cheap at Claire's (love it when they have dollar sales!) and took apart...
I do have to say, these challenges are really helping inspire me and get me scrapping! I suggest stopping over and checking it out :)

0 comments: