Thursday, February 24, 2011

Graphic 45 Love


I know I have been a little AWOL, but I have a good reason & some great treats to share! Graphic 45 is looking for a new design team, so I have been working on projects for my application. Posting said projects are part of that process, so I have lots to share! You know I am not missing out on this one... the more I work with these yummy, scrumptious papers, the more I love them! Get used to seeing tons more (as soon as I can get more...)
To kick things off, I have this adorable layout of my niece, featuring their Once Upon a Springtime line.
I also added some great butterfly stickers from JoAnn's dollar bins and some bling from Michael's. The flowers were all made from cardstock and then painted with water & Perfect Pearls (my new best friend). I also sprayed everything with Glimmer Mist.

0 comments: