Thursday, February 24, 2011

Twisted Wonderland


I have to admit that, while I am absolutely in love with G45, I admired their papers from afar until they came out with the "Hallowe'en in Wonderland" line... these designs just took my imagination in a few crazy directions and one trip to Disneyland and 2 kids dressing up as the utterly mad characters for Halloween and I knew I needed them. I posted my Disneyland layouts a few months ago, but these Halloween ones totally rock (and oddly reflect both my kids' personalities as each of the characters they chose to portray).
On this layout, I also used some Alphas from Scrapworks (yep, old...) and Provo Craft as well as a Jenni Bowlin Halloween Bingo Card and Teresa Collins journal spot. I made the flower from ribbon I got at JoAnn.

This one also uses some Co'redinations Whitewash cardstock and some ribbons from Target's dollar spot.


0 comments: