Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scrumpdiddlyumptious cards


I know I have posted a card on here from time to time, but I make more than I post. I will try to be better about that because lately, I've been loving the card making.

I have to say, I have no occasion as of yet where I want to give this card up... it may go to my hubby just so I can keep it...
This was using the Steampunk Debutante & Renaissance Faire lines. I love that it is so effortless to blend G45's lines.
Also used on this one were Prima flowers, more of my Perfect Pearls, and some metal butterflies that I took off a necklace that I bought from Claire's on clearance CHEAP, some miscellaneous ric-rac, lace & brads, and some pearls from JoAnn.

For this second card, I was intending on being a baby card, but it would really work for more than that. this is using the Baby 2 Bride collection, along with some baby Primas and some more pearls.


0 comments: