Thursday, February 24, 2011

My daughter is Steampunk


The main reason I instantly fell in love with Steampunk Debutante is because of my very eccentric teenage daughter. She loves everything Steampunk, even to the point that she wears goggles everywhere and happens to also have a sheet of this line hanging on her wall that we need to frame, so it was no surprise to anyone in my household that I used a lot of the photos in her album as a basis for this layout featuring this gorgeous line.
This layout also uses a lot of the Fashionista line, but the flowers were all cut out from Steampunk Debutante. I also used a journal spot from Teresa Collins and a clip from Making Memories. The title and frame were cut from textured handmade cardstock scraps.

1 comments:

Latharia on February 27, 2011 at 5:24 PM said...

AWESOME!!! :D What a gal!