Friday, December 18, 2009

Altered Baby Frame


This frame was my baby shower present for my sister in law, who is due in January. I didn't get it done prior to the shower because I was looking for the perfect frame. I got this one at WalMart. It's an 11x14 frame with an 8x10 mat. I used some old papers from a Die Cuts With A View Stack that I have been looking for the perfect thing to use them with & I think I found it! I used some art glue to decoupage the paper to the existing mat and then used Helmar Acid Free Glue to glue down the ruler ribbon (I can't remember who made the ribbon... I got it at JoAnn's though).The little wood pieces & epoxy stickers are things I got in RAK's & I love how they look! I used Helmar Craft Glue to stick them to the mat The bingo card is from Jenni Bowlin, the Chipboard is Marcella by K & the banner journaling sticker at the bottom (so she can write down his birthday when he is actually born) is Sassafras. TFL!

1 comments:

Monique Liedtke on December 22, 2009 at 5:59 AM said...

Love your frame! Your SIL must be very glad with it!
I just put my lo on my blog based on your Spunky sketch! Just wanted to tell you how much I loved using it!! Keep up the good work!
Monique