Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Two for the price of one


I decided to try something a little different this week. I have one sketch and two different layouts from it.

This is a fairly simple sketch and I really wanted two different looks that were as different from each other as I could get them to be.


For my first layout, I used papers from Die Cuts With a View (These kitty papers were in a Fall Stack I got and have never had an occasion to use until now...) and also K & Co. The alphas & Journal Spot are from Sassafras and the tiles are Junkitz. I got the little kitty tags at Walmart on clearance a couple years ago.


For my second layout, I used a bunch of papers from Sassafras' Amplify Collection. I also have a Paper Whimsy in there. The alphas are from Miss Elizabeth's, the chipboard is from Heidi Swapp, the buckles are from Junkitz & the felt is from Blu Eye Dezines.

0 comments: