Monday, December 7, 2009

The Guys & no dryer...


I did this layout for the first sketch challenge at Spunky Scrappers :) BTW, my sketch is the next one! Let me know how you like it :)

For this layout, I used Orbit papers from Crate. I layered on top of a journaling tag from Little Yellow Bicycle using a Paper Whimsy from Sassafras and used a BoBunny Rub-on for the actual area that I journaled in. I used Rub-ons from My Mind's Eye Magnolia collection (the brackets) and October Afternoon (the letters).

I intended to spend my day doing laundry and scrapping, but I arrived home from work last night to find that our dryer is down. Lovely. This necessitated an afternoon of trying to research what was wrong with it (I think it's a thermal fuse) and how to possibly fix it. Joe will be dealing with that this weekend. Anyhow, since we needed clothes for the week, Charlie and I hauled our laundry to the laundromat for  couple hours spent watching laundry spin and eating vending machine snacks. I really hope that our dryer is able to get fixed soon. I don't know if I can handle another exciting afternoon at the laundromat.

0 comments: