Wednesday, December 9, 2009

'Tis the Season


I don't have time today to do the layout for this sketch that I know of, but I at least have this week's sketch! I really like this one and I think it may be one of my favorites of my recent sketches. And it would be beautiful for the holidays! 


I am spending all day today making most of the presents we will be giving away for Christmas. I will post a couple of them so you can see them, but there's some I have to wait until after the holidays.

To get into the festive mood, I thought I would post some holiday pictures (ie- pictures of our tree). We went with a new tree this year, as our old one is about the same age as Chloe and starting to look a little sad. We bought this one and just love it because it looks like us! And yes, you could expect me to have a tree like this... bright and colorful.


Here's one of the kids & Zeke in front of it... (I know this one's a little dark)...


And finally (my favorite), Charlie's kitten, Smokey, playing with it (Can you believe this guy's only 8 months old?)



2 comments:

sarah on December 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM said...

what great holiday photos!

hugs,
sarah.

Becky on December 19, 2009 at 6:05 PM said...

gorgeous tree Jill!!!