Monday, September 28, 2009

I love Monsters!



I just had to share a couple layouts I did of Charlie... I am so totally bonkers over all this little monster stuff that I may have to just go order more, because I can see I will run out all too soon. First up is one using the Daisy Bucket paper I picked up. Yes, those are a couple of Sassafras monsters on there, but don't they blend oh so well?

The second is a total Sassafras explosion. Here's where I can definitely see I will be needing more of them...As I said, it is a full-blown Monster addiction!

1 comments:

Jessica Wilson on September 30, 2009 at 11:57 AM said...

I love these!! I actually just left a comment for them over at scrap-tastic:) Sassafras is a fave, I just wish I had more. I'm sorta on a scrapping budget right now since I got a new camera!! But it is well worth it:) Love, Jess