Monday, September 7, 2009

Today's Labor...


Is the bi-monthly grocery shopping trip... I love that you can load coupons onto your club card, and print others online, but boy is it a pain in the butt when your printer doesn't want to print. And then there's the expense of paper and ink. You;d think they would give you even better coupons since they save that expense themselves.

OK, gripe over.

Yesterday, we went to my sister's house for my niece Abby's 4th Birthday (which was Disney Princess Themed). Boy, she sure cleaned up on the Princess stuff! I don't think she got anything that wasn't princess! I COULD post a picture of my brother-in-law trying on the tiara, earrings and one of the dresses (which only fit over his head...) but I'll save that for Manda to post on her blog ;)

2 comments:

Lisa on September 8, 2009 at 5:52 AM said...

Yay! I think this is going to work!!! I have been trying to let you know I hear ya on the pain of coupon "clipping". I finally gave up a few years ago...found it to be too much trouble.

I would love to see the photo of your brother-in-law. He sounds alot like my brother...always clowning around. {{{hugs}}}

Rebecca K. on September 10, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

one thing i try to do is print out my printable coupons on already used paper, on the back, like when i print out sketches, or challenges or crop challenges, then instead of throwing them away after, i use the back to print out the coupons on :-)