Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This week's sketches


Will be posted later on... I am waiting for the stickles and paint to dry before I can put my example for one of them together. On the plus side, I have 5 new sketches to share!

Be on the lookout for lots of Sassafras on my pages... Chiara finally got the new lines at House of Paper and I ordered every single one of them!

I added some new blogs to my blog list as well... a new favorite manufacturer- Daisy Bucket, as well as some blogs I've been following and have overlooked putting on my list :) I am hoping that more places start carrying Daisy Bucket because my local scrappy store is the only on that carries it and they were almost out when I got there! Check 'em out if you already haven't.

1 comments:

Lisa on September 17, 2009 at 1:29 PM said...

I'll stay tuned! ;)