Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Adhesive is good for something else besides scrapbooking...


My wall has a sticky spot now because as I was scrapping, this big, ugly, hairy spider came crawling out of a bird house that I have hanging that I use to put post-its in and as it started going up the wall, I killed it with the first thing I found, which happened to be a can of Helmar Vellum Adhesive that I was using. Yes, I did get it off the wall... I used the end of a yard stick to scrape it off and carry its carcass outside. Yuck!

2 comments:

Dria on November 5, 2009 at 10:37 AM said...

That spider story cracks me up.. we have killed spiders with some odd things-- dd drowned on in hair jell!

Unknown on November 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM said...

This CRACKS ME up! Seriously funny. Something I would totally do! We have our fair share of spiders.