Monday, November 9, 2009

Scrappy goodness


I am in the middle of watching TV, but thought I would share a couple layouts and a couple of sketches. Up first,  a sketch that I did for a double page layout, but one that would translate well to 6x12, too :)

On the layout example for this, I used papers from Die Cuts With A View & a journal spot from Sassafras. The flowers & title were all cut with my Cricut. I also used some chipboard from American Crafts and some bare chipboard that I painted.
Unfortunately, the page was too large to photograph or scan together, so I had to split it...





This second sketch doesn't have an example... yet.


































And finally, another treat of goodness using all my favorite products! I used the new Gypsy line shaped paper over a piece of Die Cuts With a View damask . I used a Teresa Collins overlay under the photo as well as a couple of Teresa Collins journal spots. The photo corners are Sassafras and the frames I used in the title are also Sassafras. I cut the flowers & title with my Cricut "Storybook" Cartridge and the Font "Vivaldi."

1 comments:

Lisa on November 10, 2009 at 9:06 AM said...

Great job with the sketches...love those layouts!